Custom services for those working on animal, plant, or human genetics are available using the technology of the BioMark™ instrument to run real-time PCR, SNP genotyping, and digital PCR assays in a high-throughput, low volume fluidics chip.
Two-tiered services are available:
Level 1-full service
- Lab staff runs equipment for customer.
- Customer supplies primers, TaqMan® probes, samples, etc. in 96 well plates at appropriate concentration.
- Project details must be coordinated in advance with Dr. Aaron Thomas.
Level 2-user access-self service
- User runs equipment after completing training and certification with lab.
- Equipment to be scheduled in advance through Outlook “CIB BioMark™ ” calendar or with Dr. Aaron Thomas.
- Supplies including chips and some reagents are available through core lab which includes list of reagents/chips. (CIB core lab gets bulk pricing or customer can contact Fluidigm directly for bulk pricing on large numbers of chips)